CHEST World Congress 2014
21-24 March 2014
The American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), with the support of the Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR), is organising a premiere world congress in Madrid, Spain. Come to CHEST World Congress 2014 and experience a vibrant, modern, and cosmopolitan city, as well as:
- Relevant, innovative, and diverse education opportunities similar to the annual CHEST meeting in North America.
- Expert faculty from around the world.
- Original research and guideline recommendations from the CHEST Journal.
Latest and Live Clinical Application of Chest Medicine
- The latest, most relevant clinical topics keep you up to date and leading your field.
- Variety of education formats offers choice of learning options.
- Multidisciplinary team approach adds dimension to your learning experience and provides valuable input from related specialties and team members.
- Simulation-based education
- Case- and problem-based sessions
- Evidence-based medicine for clinical respirologists, intensive care physicians, and specialists in sleep medicine
Interface With Key Opinion Leaders From North America, Europe and Asia, and the Middle-East
- Networking and social opportunities can connect you with influential professionals from your field.